Here are funny, cute, and dog-gone adorable dog thoughts, quotes, and feelings. Trust us, we speak dog fluently.
Share these quotes, captions, and sayings on your social media, Instagram, and anywhere you want the story of your pup’s emotions to come alive.
- Everytime we shake, a contractual agreement is formed.
- I found an amazing stick when I was walking my human today. Then it broke. Then I realized I had 2 sticks. The roller coaster that is a dog’s life.
- If I weren’t around, my human would lose a ton of tennis balls.
- I felt bad about sleeping in because mom wakes up so early. Then I remember my responsibilities. They are minimal.
- My human calls me her therapy dog and all I really think about is peanut butter all day.
- If I sits, my human gives me treat. Her training is coming along nicely.
- Why you take my hair off of you? That was a gift!
- What if I never find out who is a good boy or girl?
- If a human throws a ball into the woods and there are no dogs to fetch it, does anyone actually get the ball?
- My human can get really sad after watching the television box. So I take it upon myself to hide all the remotes.
- Every snack you take, every bite you make, I’ll be watching you.
- Trust me, no measurements are required. I can fit in your lap.
- The doorbell is like barking, but for houses.
- I wonder if my ball is thinking about me.
- I always carry my leash outside so my human doesn’t get lost.
- Before you go in that room, just know I really love you.
- I’d slide across a million floors for you.
- When you are a dog, a snooze is never a lose. A snooze is a victory.
- Human, do you not know the time? It’s pee-a-clock.
- Professional guard dog over here. No one gets past me. Unless you provide belly rubs and treats. Then you can pass pretty easily.
- Vet?! I thought you said pet!
- I pretended the cat was a fire hydrant today. I knew.
- Go on, tell them I ate your homework. They will never believe you.
Need more dog mom quotes, puppy sayings, and dog thoughts? Here are funny and adorable quotes and captions for you and your pup living your best summer beach lives.